You can visit/surf our website without providing any personal information. However, if you choose to avail of certain services on our website, you shall be required to provide certain information for the registration and/or access to such services/web pages. Such information may include, without limitation, your name, email address, contact address, mobile/telephone number(s), sex, age, occupation, interests, financial information, content, IP address, standard web log information and such other information as may be required for your interaction with the services.
If you choose to provide us with the abovementioned information, you consent to the use, transfer and storage of the information so provided by you on our servers. The information provided by you shall be used by us, including but not limited, to:
- Improve our website and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized;
- Improve and customize our services, content and other commercial /non – commercial features on the website;
- Send you information through Any Medium including (not limited to) SMS, e-mail, other communication material, etc. Services for education information in respect of our products, services, special deals, promotions etc.;
- Send you marketing/promotional communications via email or SMS
- Send newsletter(s) to you about updates on content or features on the website, typically related to your interest levels
- Send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so
- Provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our website (If you participate, we may request certain additional personally identifiable information from you. Moreover, participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore shall have a choice whether or not to disclose such additional information)
- Provide customer support and the services you request
- Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting
- Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce Agreements
- Provide service updates and promotional offers related to our services/products
- Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law
- Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws
- Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues
- Protect the rights, property or safety of Vaayu Home Appliances (India) Pvt. Ltd.. and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large
- Respond to Claims of third parties
- To carry out our own analysis and research
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our website, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend an email inviting him or her to visit the website. However, your friend may contact us to request that he does not require such services/content/email or we remove the information related to him from our database. Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries with respect to our services/content, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email and / or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. In order to provide certain services to you, we may on occasion supplement the personal information you submitted to us with information from third party sources (third parties for this purpose may include our group / holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners / associates). We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
Changing Your Personal Information
You can access and modify your personal information by signing on to the website. We will not modify the information provided by you unless you have specifically communicated the same over telephone or email to us. However, you must update your personal information as soon as such changes are necessitated.
Where you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it nor shall you be able to close your account. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law(s). However, we will retain your personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce User Agreements; Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law; Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws; Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation; Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues; Protect the rights, property or safety of Vaayu Home Appliances (India) Pvt. Ltd.. and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large; Respond to Claims of third parties; and take such other actions as may be permitted by law.
Your password is the key to your account. You shall be solely responsible for all the activities happening under your username and you shall be solely responsible for keeping your password secure. Do not disclose your password to anyone. If you share your password or your personal information with others, you shall be solely responsible for all actions taken under your username and you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
In the event Vaayu Home Appliances (India) Pvt. Ltd.. goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter your personal information we treat the data as an asset that must be protected and use tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security nor can we guarantee that third parties shall not unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and that other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that you provide. Therefore, although we work hard to protect your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Links to Other Sites
The website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Vaayu Home Appliances (India) Pvt. Ltd.. Please be aware that we, Vaayu Home Appliances (India) Pvt. Ltd.. and/or the website, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by the website or to our other related websites provided it appears at the footer of the page therein. It does not apply to third party advertisements which appear on our websites and we suggest you read the privacy statements of such advertisers.
Changes in this Privacy Statement